The Central Bank required the marketing services that would enable the development of an overall marketing strategy for the NPP and the consideration of and recommendations for associated budget requirements.
The responsibilities of our role included:
– The development of an overall communication plan based on the objectives of the NPP.
– The development of a budget associated with the communications plan.
– The development of a public launch strategy for NPP.
– Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to align all communication goals.
– Presentation of the plan and budget to a steering committee.
– Integration of any associated communication plans into the overall plan.
One of the initial ‘mandatory’ requirements of the broader NPP was the implementation of SEPA, the EU regulation that will simplify financial transactions by standardising Euro electronic payments across the 34 countries in the SEPA area.
We were contracted to develop, manage and implement a very specific communications strategy for a year-long SEPA marketing campaign. Services supplied for the SEPA campaign included…Marketing Strategy and Concept Development / Creative Content development and Implementation / Project Management, Budgeting and Evaluation.
Among the campaign material developed were a website, press and digital ads as well as Radio ads, Leaflets & Pull up Banners.